Friday, November 23, 2007

NEW ADVENT CALENDAR CLASS

Boy, we're gonna have to get on it! I've got a week and a great project for everyone! A count-down advent calendar that is SURE to be a hit. It's a 16 x 20 canvas board with 24 boxes where you can put little goodies and notes as you count down the days to Christmas. Each day comes off the board and goes into a case for safe keeping until next year. That is, after you pull out your goodies! This project is easy and lots of fun, but I only have enough materials for 8 people! The cost for the class is going to be between $25 and $30. I'll finalize it over the weekend--I'm still making my sample!!! I'll get pictures up ASAP. I'm going to be holding the class Tuesday night 6p-8:30p, Thursday 1-3p at Hobby Lobby North and Thursday evening from 6p-8:30p. Tuesday night's class will be on the south side of town just off of National behind Carol Jones. Call me for directions. Thursday night's class will be at north side at my home studio. If none of those times work, and you really, really want to do this project, give me a call and I'll see what we can arrange! I've already got 3, possibly four seats full, so CALL ME! 350-4569!

No comments:

Post a Comment