Thursday, September 16, 2010

TIM HOLTZ DIES & FOLDERS

What a beautiful day in the Ozarks! Fall is my favorite time of year, and although we are not officially there, you can tell the weather is changing. I was pretty sure yesterday I was going to have to take Maki (my Seal Point Himi) to the vet in a Kayak. Nothing worse than rain so hard you can't see 100 feet in front of you, rush hour traffic (yes, we sorta have that here) and you're driving with a yowling cat that is UNHAPPY to be in a carrier, in the car, with a painful swollen eye! She was trying to dig her way out of the carrier, and that was somewhat distracting while driving. Almost as distracting as watching a really dark sky with a large wall cloud coming toward you, just before the sky opens up and dumps on you. I was happy it was just rain and not a twister or golf-ball sized hail. Just the same, she saw Dr. Bacon (through her one good eye), was much better with him dropping stuff in her eye than with me, and she yowled again all the way home, but the pain med he gave her, plus her bad eye being numb, seemed to disinterest her from trying to dig out of the carrier coming home. It did remind me of the "Pig that goes Wee, Wee, Wee all the way home" commercial. At least the sun was shining again by then. That's what they say about Missouri weather, if you don't like it, wait five minutes.

I've had a few inquiries as to what Tim Holtz Alterations Dies and Texture-fade folders I have in stock, so I am going to make a list at the end of this entry. I also just found out this afternoon that my TH stamps are FINALLY shipping, so those of you with pre-orders should be happy inkers next week. Idea-ology is also on it's way, and Ranger product should be shipping next week too. We're fully stocked with Maya Road, Ten Seconds Studio and expecting some more Kaisercraft product to ship! Lots of projects planned for the holidays, we'll get some samples up soon (probably coated in Maki hair, I think she sheds on demand).

Here's a sneak peek of the Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar done with Graphic 45 Christmas Past paper, Tim Holtz Hitch Fasteners as drawer knobs, and a few Kaisercraft Latte Pearls. The shadowbox portion will be dimensional with lots of other embellishments, and I still have some inking to do, among other things. This was taken with my iPhone, what a great tool for a quick informal pic!



Here's the list of Tim's Alterations that I currently have in stock. If I catch a moment this evening, I'll take a pic of the Tim "Wall of Wonder" as my friends call it, and a pic of the classroom/crafting area. Don't forget that we have Candy Colwell's "The Witching Hour" book class coming up on October 2. If you haven't signed up, hop over to her blog for information on how to sign up.

TIM HOLTZ ALTERATIONS
Caged Bird
Hardware Findings
Gadget Gears
Elegant Flourish
Heart Wings
Fanciful Flight
Ornate On-the-Edge
File Tabs On-the-Edge
Scallops On-the-Edge
Bracket On-the-Edge
Plaque & Postage On-the-Edge
Dot Matrix/Gridlock Texture Fade
Burlap/Swirls Texture Fade
Sizzix Cutting Pads for On-The-Edge dies
Movers & Shakers Key Hole Punches
Movers & Shakers Hole Punches

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving your advent calendar, hitch fasteners and latte pearls look amazing on it, haven't done much more with mine yet

    ReplyDelete