Tuesday, January 20, 2009

PREPPING FOR CHA

Nothing like last minute shopping for a trip! Personally, I am THRILLED to be going to a warm destination where my fingers don't turn blue. I'm already tired of winter in the Midwest. Between twice-weekly physical therapy appointments and last minute shopping, I'm getting more exposure to cold weather than I care to have. I'm a cactus, I should be living in Arizona. I like warm, dry weather! Our contingent of CHA goers are busily emailing back and forth trying to determine what tools and supplies we're bringing and coordinating our last minute travel schedules. Saturday can't get here soon enough for me!

In the mean time, I am going to work a bit more on my organization project in ye old craft room, and gather my notes on all the booths I want to be sure and scope out while we're there! Then I'm going to read up on my new Canon compact camera (it's harder to use than my DSLR!) and make a few test shots of all the sleeping cats scattered about the house. Maybe even take a few more of the craft room. I moved some of my tables and now my DH is referring to my craft room as "the dance hall." OK, so it was a little crowded before. :-) Now that I have taken over the media room for more work space, I can afford to take down a table or two. heh heh heh Oooo, it doesn't get any better than this!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vicky!!!! I hope you made it home safe and sound. I had no idea until now that you had a blog - you had mentioned in CA, but I'm finally here :)

    xoxo Katie

    ReplyDelete